Where I've Been

Where I've Been
Where I've Been

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello World

I guess I should start with an introduction of who I am and what I will be putting here, so without further ado...

I'm a long time old school gamer. I started playing in 1979, shortly after moving to California. Over the years my life has taken many course changes. After high school I went directly into college and studied aviation mechanics as part of my original plan to be an aeronautical engineer. I figured I needed to bend a few wrenches before I started telling others how to do the same. Then, jumping forward several years, I ended up in the field of Information Technology, and have been working with computers in some capacity for the last 20 odd years.

My intention is to use this blog to share those two aspects of my life--gaming and computers. You'll likely see a potpourri of subjects directly or tangentially related to those two aspects. We'll just have to play it by ear and see if I can both keep up with this blog, and if I can find interesting material to share.

Thank you for reading this far, and I hope that I can keep you entertained and informed as we move forward.



2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I will be reading.

    One suggestion: never look at your stats and visitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. Since I'm doing it for myself for the time being, it should be easy to avoid.

      Delete