Where I've Been

Where I've Been
Where I've Been

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Getting Started...

I'm quickly approaching my three year anniversary with my company and I'm always amazed at how much travel I've done since starting work here. Basically, I go wherever there is a hospital, so yeah, wherever there are people.

I wanted to share my Google Location History with you to give you an idea of everywhere I've been to date. This will also serve as my launch post to doing more travel blogging. Expect updates on Sundays and Wednesdays. I think twice a week is the best I can manage with my busy schedule. There will be pics of food, landscapes, hotel rooms, and other manner of randomness. As well as non-travel content that I want to share with the world.

So, without further ado, I give you my travels thus far:


And while they look fairly sparse, that is an artifact of being zoomed out, but it gives you an idea at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment